Airport Runway Deicer, Biomolecule Crystallization Agent, Dehumidifier Desiccant, Drilling Fluid, Electroplating Bath Stabilizer, Heat Transfer Fluid, Hydrogen Fuel, Potassium Diformate (mold inhibitor) Precursor, Reducing Agent, Secondary Refrigerant
- Product ID: DMEALAC
- Molecular formula: C7H17NO4
- Molecular mass: 179.21g/mol
- Density: 1.0-1.3g/ml
- pH: 6-8 for a 10wt% water solution
N,N-Dimethylethanolammonium (DMAE) Lactate is a yellowish, viscous oil. It is a 1:1 liquid salt of DMAE and lactic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA).
Potential applications of DMAE lactate include
- tightening / firming additive.
- antimicrobial preservative
- skin care ingredient
- cleaning agent
Intended for R/D uses only
SKU: DMEALAC00100 Category: Ionic Liquids